Our Vessel Loops and Ties help the surgeon to identify, retract or occlude arteries, veins, tendons and nerves during almost every surgical procedure. Oval cross-section shape minimizes vessel trauma by appropriately distributing pressure. Excellent for colour-coding. Manufactured from high quality, medical grade platinum cured silicone. Radiopaque, packaged sterile, latex-free, single use. 18” long. Two loops per package, 10 packages per box. Sold per box and also bulk non-sterile.
- Cardio-vascular and thoracic surgery (RED & BLUE) for occlusion and vessel identification
- Vascular surgery (RED) to control bleeding.
- Neurosurgery (RED) for occluding arteries during carotid enderectomy and emblectomy
- Urological surgery (YELLOW) for retracting and identifying urethras
- Orthopeadic surgery and reconstructive/cosmetic (WHITE & RED) to retract and identify tendons nerves and arteries